Saturday, April 18, 2009

He is getting bigger

Well today was a big day for me. We offically had to move to the young men 8-20 sizes at Kohls. Owen has hit another growth spurt I think. I just bought him ome new jeans, not to long ago, and I am noticing that they are starting to look too short for him. But he is offically a size 8 in pants. They are a little big, but 7s are not really fitting in the waist anymore. Owen is now all for trying on his clothes in the fitting room. It just makes him feel so cool. He really takes forever in there.. I think he is checking himself out in the mirror the whole time.. NOT JOKING. When he rides in the car with me and sits in front, all he wants to do is look at himself in the mirror.. What sucks about shopping in the young mens section.. I can't really match Owen and Logan anymore.. :) Oh well..

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh, my goodness - that is quite the jump!