Sunday, April 26, 2009

7 Years

Well today is Ryan and I 7th Anniversary. This time seven years ago we were downtown Minneapolis having some drinks with friends, while Keith and Linda stayed at our apartment watching Owen. You know every year I think about how everything went down. Getting married wasn't easy for us and staying married hasn't come easy to us.. But somehow we have defeated it. We made everything work. What an awesome feeling.
This weekend my parents took the boys for the weekend. Friday night we went downtown Shakopee and had a couple of drinks. On Saturday it was Ryan's day. He was supposed to decide what we were going to do. I had no idea what we were going to do. We spent the day in uptown and downtown Minneapolis. I don't think Ryan planned it this way, but for me it was kinda going back in time, like where we met type thing. We saw a movie and went out for lunch. After that we went home and Ryan had a fire. It was an awesome day.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend! Did you do anything yesterday on the actual day or did you go get the boys?

Laughsalot said...

No we didn't do anything yesterday. We met my mom in Albertville and picked up the boys. We tried to do a little shopping there but it was so windy, rainy and cold it was hard to do.